- About usBackground | Mission | Principles | Solutions
- DonationsBy check Online 2502 Lindley Terrace Rockville MD 20850, USA Phone: +1 301 738 7122 Fax: +1301 738 7123 To make a donation safely online CLICK HERE To make a regular contribution simply choose that option at the end of the donation routine. International banking If you want to send funds directly to a project with a bank and do not live in the US please Contact us for more information Tax exemption Donations to AMURT are tax-deductible to the full extent of the law in certain countries. In USA AMURT is a 501(c)3 organization with the Federal TAX ID number 23-7164834. If you wish to make a donation by bank wire transfer to the USA, please contact our Rockville office on the address above (under check donations). Gifts that Change Lives This gift program enables you to share your holiday gifts with other less fortunate people around the world, to make a permanent difference in their lives. It is a great way to remember others in our larger human family. Take a look through our catalog and find a gift that you would like to share. The gifts are small parts of our projects, including items such as maternity…
- News & MediaAMURT & AMURTEL – The movie More videos on projects around the world on our YouTube channel TeamTalk is the quarterly newsletter of AMURT & AMURTEL. It contains current in-depth articles on projects and services worldwide. Free Subscription: Sign up April 2011: Japan Disaster Response, AMURT starts work in Nigeria, What happened to the children of Romania after the media spotlight faded? Download now: screen versions: A4 | 8 1/2 x 11 print versions: A4 | A3 | 8 1/2 x 11 | 11 x 17 December 2010: Haiti: Cholera Response, Haiti: Cash for Work and a Green Future in Haiti, Indonesia: ‘Better World‘ Program: A Festive Celebration. Download now: screen versions: A4 | 8 1/2 x 11 print versions: A4 | A3 | 8 1/2 x 11 | 11 x 17 September 2010: Peru: People Helping Each Other, Indonesia: Better World Programs, India: Multitherapy Charitable Health Centre. Download now: screen versions: A4 | 8 1/2 x 11 print versions: A4 | A3 | 8 1/2 x 11 | 11 x 17 May 2010: Earthquake in Haiti: Relief to Displaced People, Child-Friendly Spaces, Addressing Post Traumatic Stress, Homeopathy in Rural Haiti. Download now: screen versions: A4 | 8 1/2…
- PartnersAffiliations | Implementing Partners | Funding Partners | Corporate Sponsors We conduct a Background Check on our U.S. Volunteers through Integrascan
- VolunteerKids Worldwide is the prime volunteer placement agency of AMURT for children and education programs. Kids Worldwide helps to organise placements for international volunteers to get involved in over thirty children’s projects located in developing countries around the world. These projects are managed by organisations registered in the country in which they work. Point of Difference Kids Worldwide is different from the majority of other volunteer organisations in that they do not charge the projects any money for being on their website or for their services. This means that volunteers only pay for their food and accommodation to the project directors themselves, when they arrive – thus directly benefiting the project they are going to help. There is no middle man and the cost is thus very reasonable to volunteers. Visit their website Disaster and Long Term volunteering Occasionally AMURT accepts volunteers for its disaster relief responses and long term assignments. Should you have what it take to make service your lifestyle, contact us through the online form.
More than 1 million Syrians fleeing the war have poured into Lebanon so far: more than to any other country. AMURT Lebanon extends emergency relief to Syrian refugees and helps them to get their children back to school.
Responding to heavy floods in North India, AMURT & AMURTEL has since the end of June had several relief teams distribute food and non-food items to thousands of affected people.
A grassroots social enterprise model with an idealistic mission: to tackle malnutrition and contribute to reforestation while creating equitable livelihood opportunities in rural Burkina Faso. More Trees Healthy People Improved Economies The Challenge: Malnutrition is largely a rural phenomenon that affects mostly children and …